RF - Officer Info needed by the Chronicler

Tim Peasgood hunaric at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:55:39 PDT 2000

I will be unable to marshal at defender, as I plan on winning it. (At least
fighting in it.) Also, as of last week, I am looking for a new Knight
Marshal. William the Black is interested from what I hear. However, I can
and will assist in all ways, from work weekends and inspections and such, as
long as my duties to TRM do not coincide. How are things down there?
Hunaric