ANST-Announce - Pennsic info?

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Tue Jun 6 21:18:18 PDT 2000

Don't know if this is the correct list for this but I need help!  I wrote
the following with the following answer and would deeply appreciate guidance
on what to do so we may camp under the Black Star.  Does anyone know who the
Ansteorran contact is for Pennsic?

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) wrote:
> I'm not sure that I have the correct office but, I wanted to send in my
> pre-registration and can't seem to find the form.  Now, I'm starting to
> think I've missed the deadline.  Can you please help me?  I am from
> Ansteorra and would like to camp with my kingdom.  Can you direct me on
what
> I should do and whom should I contact?
>
> Thank you very much,

Landocrat wrote:

"That page has been taken off line, as the date has past.

We have taken a special case for your kingdom and there
will be space for 50 of your kingdom, pre-reg or not.

Please contact your local land people
for more info.

OK?

Ateno"