RF - A&S in R-fort

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 07:29:13 PDT 2000

Since it was asked and mentioned:

I am starting a regular bardic meeting for Ravensfort.
 My intial plan was to do it quarterly, but I believe
now that I will do it bi-monthly (that means every
other month).  More than that will burn us out.  Less
than that and we'll forget what the heck is going on.

My plan is for the meeting to happen on a Monday.
Since no one else has said otherwise, I have decided
that that day is best.

Which Monday is still yet to be determined.  Any
suggestions?  Our choices are June 19 or 26, or July 3
or 10.  I prefer June 26 myself, so that's when it
will be unless I hear that it is a terrible choice for
some reason I am unaware of.  I have a few volunteers
for the location, but I haven't yet decided which
place will be best.

I m also open to doing it on Sunday, before or after
fighter practice.

I will make a decision by week's end, so email me with
your preferences FAST!

Cathal
Cale or Kale or Kail or Kael or . . . :)
Ravenskald/Ravensfort