RF - rapier

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 12:12:32 PDT 2000

Hello everybody:

I plan on being at fighter practice tomorrow.  I am
sending this email out justto say that I'd like to
practice both heavy and light tomorrow.  In that
endeavor, I will show up at the gazebo at 1 o'clock
(yes that's much earlier than normal).  I will bring a
book with me.  If ayone else feels like showing up
early for a little fun--heavy or light--so much the
better.  If not, I'll enjoy my book for the afternoon
until someone does show up . . .

later!

Cathal