RF - Re: Soap Making Class

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Jun 13 09:44:12 PDT 2000

Hi Paul!

We will do it again, don't worry.  We've got quite a few people signed
up, undoubtedly there will be those who want a repeat. ;)

Tried to find a weekend that the event wasn't so close (like Kingdom
Warlord weekend was scratched for that reason).  We might try to have
a night class during the week, if demand is enough... will have to see.

Please send my best wishes to their Highnesses.  If Her H. would like
some soap, I am sure we can save her some of the nicest bars. :)

-Jacinth-