ANST-Announce - Charter Painting - Academy of the Rapier

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Tue Jun 27 17:32:08 PDT 2000

Greetings unto all wonderful Ansteorran scribes!

Academy of the Rapier is coming up soon and there will be charter
painting on Saturday, run by HL Genevieve de Courtanvaux!  It will be
held inside with wonderful air-conditioning, of course!

I wanted to remind any scribes who are interested that I do have a few
color copy sets left for sale.  Moreover, I will be bringing several
blank charters for any who need to replenish their stock.  By the way,
there are four new charter designs out, and I will have blank charter
copies of all of them!

I look forward to seeing you!

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet