RF - Storage Room Research

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Thu Jun 22 20:49:21 PDT 2000

HI......

Things change ... again....

I will not be able to meet Friday as planned for looking at the storage
room possibilities.

However, I have driven around to those that seemed to be good candidates
such as the new ones located just off 45 on Hwy 19 that Chrystal found.

I like them. New, nice fence, keypad entry, well lit and if we can do it
for 35 to 45 dollars month, I vote for that one.

You all go look and we will consult next week.

I am leaving Friday for DFW and Timo's and then Eldern. Like I said, plans
change.

Paul