RF - Gulf War

Patty midnightk at htcomp.net
Tue Mar 14 08:12:19 PST 2000

Greetings to he fair folk of Ravens Fort!
I send this missive in hopes for a safe and speedy journey to kick some trimaris A** (grin)... well I hope that you remain safe in both your travels to and from the war and that you bring back with you many memories and lots of war stories to share around the campfires of the future. For those of us who have yet to be able to attend it makes our hearts soar to be able to re-live those glorious battles through your eyes. Vivat Ravens Fort, Vivat Ansteorra!!!!!!!! (death to trimaris!!!!!)

Annora Hoffstadtler
(note the name change *grin*)