RF - Officers meeting this Thursday

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Mon Mar 13 19:51:43 PST 2000

Greetings.....

For those that are GW impaired.....(like me)

The Officers and staff of the Barony of Ravens Fort will have their monthly
meeting this Thursday at 7pm in the community room of Citizens Bank of New
Waverly.

If there is anyone that has business for the meeting, please contact me so I
may place you on the agenda.

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality