RF - Offcers & Staff Dinner at Niklas

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Mon Mar 27 10:26:07 PST 2000

Hi....

Sorry for the short notice, Red Tape meeting was in my sights and this
slipped my mind...duhhhhhhhh

Tonight is the Ravens Fort Officers and Staff Dinner at the Seneschals house
(me!).

Menu tonight will most likely be pizza and what ever else we want to order
in. I will also be telling tales of the Red Tape meeting.

Start about 7pm, eat when we get enough to order and it arrives. Bring
drinks of your choice. We will have Coke.

Questions...??

281-536-5239

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality