RF - Brewers Guild Meeting

Ciaran O'Niell p.toland at computer.org
Wed Mar 1 08:02:13 PST 2000

Gates Edge will hold its monthly brewers guild meeting this Saturday
March 4 at the home of Ciaran and Caoilin O'Niell.

This meeting has no set project and as always all are welcome to bring
whatever they wish to brew.  We had little success with the rootbeer
and gingerbeer we made last month so we may try those again.

If enough people with drums show up a drumming circle will be held.

Some of the ladies from Gates Edge will be working on sewing projects
there as well.

We are opening our home Saturday from 10 am till whenever (usually
after 11pm), all are welcome to come and socialize.

The tenative agenda:
10am begining setting up and planning the brews to take place
Noon Potluck lunch
1pm  begin brewing
6    go grab dinner
8    finish brewing watch Monty Python, Black Adder, etc

Anyone needing directions can email us, or call 281-292-1920.

Hope to see you all there,

Caoilin

--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is