RF - Thank you all

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 21:30:14 PST 2000

That reminds me...   Congratulations to Hickalette (B DSaintD) (the bitch)
and Terry Leims for becoming the new Queen and King of Carnival at the
Transvestature (Black, White and Sort of Gay) Saturday night.  Although all
of the guys... I mean bearded ladies and all of the gals... I mean strutting
dudes put on an incredible show, Dave's and Terry's behavior exemplified the
true spirit of the season.  It was as if the personification of Mardi Gras
itself landed right there on their heads and made 'em do weird things.  A
good time was had by all.  Long live the new Queen and King of Carnival...
until next year at Carnival when (as you know if you read my review) we get
to put them to death.  Oh boy, what fun.  I can hardly wait.

Pax,      Marius