RF - Officers meeting this Thursday

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Mar 14 05:17:35 PST 2000

Speed quickly to the service of the Kingdom of Ansteorra on the field of
Battle.

I hope to attend next year in my new mobile "Yurt" <grin>

It will be a short meeting at officers this week. Wrap up of BWG, and any
upcoming events or business, then we will be off to eat.

Get with me when you get back on the scroll stuff.

Good luck and be safe. The weather forecasts look good.

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality