RF - Southern Reg. Fest. A&S

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Thu Mar 9 06:31:46 PST 2000

Go for it. We need to look at getting the Stargate tables too. I will call
Signey about them today.

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality