RF - PLEASE READ!!!

Larry Gilstrap thefort99 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 10:13:37 PDT 2000

Hello Everybody,
      I don't usually send things like this out, but
this is SERIOUS!!!! There is a virus going around
Called "I LOVE YOU" or "LOVE LETTERS". DO NOT OPEN
IT!!! It infected my whole company. It started in
Europe yesterday and is in the USA today. It will
delete all your mp-3 and jpegs and send it to everyone
in your address book. That is all they know it does
for now. It could poosibly be worse that the "MELISSA"
virus. TRUST ME!!! My roommate is and Lan
Administrator for Adelphia Communications. Just DELETE
this and DON'T open it.

=====
In Honor and Oath,
Ld Leovigild of Clan Cadhla Fitheach