RF - RF-2001 what events to do...

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 19:28:27 PDT 2000

To respond to Mistress Lorraine's question:
What events are we planning for 2001...?

Events already on the slate for 2001:
April 20-22 A Day in the Garden - RF
September 14-16: Defender of the Fort - RF

this is a copy of what is already scheduled of events for this
particular month...

February 2001
2-4 Candelmas - Bryn Gwlad (Austin,TX)?
no can do, same region

9-11 Bards & Arts - Adlersruhe (Amarillion, TX)*
We had briefly "discussed" putting in for this weekend & what ever
event develops, we went with... (North Sea Raid's-NSR was "mentioned",
We haven't seen any bids on paper for any event in RF, yet...)
Is this Mardi Grau weekend?

16-18 Ice Axe XX - Middleford (Killeen,TX)*
no can do, same region

23-25 Mead Bee War - Wiesenfeuer (Okla City , OK)
too close to March-(the over scheduled month)

So, anyone have any ideas for an event on Feb. 9-11, 2001??
Let 'em be heard/read...
HE Chrystal