No subject

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Fri May 26 11:13:16 PDT 2000

Unto any interested:

We are organizing a class for soapmaking on June 24 (a Saturday).

If you would like to participate, please contact me to reserve a space.
We need a head count to make sure we have enough room for everyone.
When you let me know you are coming, I will give you directions.

Needed materials:
1.  You
2.  A 2qt plastic casserole-type container (lid optional) to hold your
soap while it sets up.  The idea is to have a shallow container so you
can easily cut up your soap into blocks after it sets.
3.  $5 for materials (provided for your convenience).
4.  (Optional) If you would like your soap scented, we recommend you go
to http://www.sweetcakes.com/ to purchase it.  A 2oz bottle is more
than enough for one batch, depending on how strong you like it.  This
company is reputable, and sells good products at a reasonable price.

If you have any questions or want to sign up, please email me directly
(rather than reply to the list) at jacinth at ev1.net.

Best wishes!

-Jacinth-
http://users.ev1.net/~jacinth/