RF - Coronation/feast

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 18:58:43 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Do you enjoy cooking?
Have ever feastocrated for Raven's Fort?
Do you want to show off your culinary skills but do not wish to spend all
day in the kitchen?

If you have answered yes to any of those questions then your answer is:
Coronation Feast !!!

What we are trying to do is assemble of team of cooks, each responsible for
a single dish.  This way no one has to spend all day in the kitchen, or be
overwhelmed with too many duties.  We have a lttle bit of time for preprep,
about 8 weeks, and will have access to a real industrial type kitchen.  With
a bit of organization this should be a breeze!

A few factoids:

when: Saturday the 15th of July
where: Athens ( about a 2 hours drive from RF )
what: a Mediterranean feast with a very strong Greek influence
how many: 200 gentles.  Yes, you heard right: only 200 gentles!

So if you are interested please contact me at
lizardkeep at hotmail.com
or call(after 2pm) 936-291-0734
or come to Populace this Thursday.

Hoping to show off the best cooks of Ansteorra: YOU!!!  I remain, once again
tangled in a feast,
Gwynn the Lizardkeeper