RF - Fw: demo on the 19th of May. a few names to add

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Thu May 4 04:56:44 PDT 2000

As some of you may know we (the Barony) hav a demo on the Friday of our Day at the forum Event. It is at the Montgomery County Middle School. We get paid for this demo and are even allowed to eat with the students I think. We have the following members of our Barony scheduled to attend and perform:

Lord Balda
H.L. Brian du Val
Lady Elain de Leon
Lady Nicolette de Leon
Lady Juliana
M'lady Clarissima
M'lady Gehennae M'Kiernan

    We need more members of our Barony to attend! We need A&S displays,Dancers, Heralds and Bards. It is not to late to ask as we have two weeks to get commitments.

    Here is the Info;    Where, The Montgomery Co. Middle school in Montgomery on Hwy 105 half way to Plantersville. At the light in the middle of town turn left at the Diamond Shamrock and the school is on the right just down the road.Look for the Raven's Fort shield in front of my Black Truck!
    The demo will start around 9am and run through 2 or 3 pm.  We need all the help we can get.I am not going to let all  the children beet on me only.

                                    In love with the Dream

                                                                        Brian du Val