RF - questions about the virus?

Wolfsong's Masquerade wolfsong6396 at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 08:37:30 PDT 2000

Hmm makes you wonder, do you have to open the file and the letter? what type
of file is it attached as? I wonder this because I am out of town and had
schdeuled my email to kick on to check email.. however.. if it was the last
message that was transferred.. it opens it, and the attached unless zipped,
or are of the exe extention. I was already out of town before this virus was
announced. I have asked my friend to go turn my computer off... but in the
meantime until I can get home....

Thanks much,

Gehennæ M'Kiernan (Allie)