RF - Officer's reports and Quoth submissions.

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Wed May 10 08:20:21 PDT 2000

Hi!

Due to DAF and a job change, I would like to request all of the officer's
reports and any Quoth submissions be in by May 17.  I know this is early
(only one day!) but this would really help me out.  If I don't have your
submission by 8:30 am May 18, I will print without you.  Thanks for your
understanding.

By the way, this is my new e-mail address.

Clarissima at excite.com
cnsouthe at hewitt.com (work) - this address is prefered for attachments.

Grazie
Clarissima

The true test of character is...how we behave when we don't know what to do.
John Holt