RF - Court Ettiquet

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Thu May 11 09:39:17 PDT 2000

I understand why you put that.  Had I been able to attend populace I would have
known what you what you were talking about.  Don't worry about it.  It's just
one of those things where a number of missed connections added up to a missed
boat.  You know how life is for us red headed step kids in the south of the
Fort.  We miss hearing a lot.  Perhaps more info on this e-group post would
help.

Pax,        Marius