RF - Troll Shifts

Larry Gilstrap thefort99 at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 12:40:31 PDT 2000

--- charlotte epps <lizardkeep at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yo Leo!
> What happened to my name for the 4-6pm friday shift?
>  I see Zork's but not
> mine????  That's our traditional shift!  Zork and I
> work the first shift
> because we're used to set up troll and I usually
> fill in on the second one
> as someone invariably doesn't make it on time while
> Zork goes to help set up
> whatever still hasn't gottten set up.
> Gwynn

     My sincere apologies Gwen! I was totally unaware
that the first shift is your's and Zork's traditional
shift. I will be delighted to have you sitting troll
at the shift in question as well as possibly the shift
after if you please.
     Below is an updated troll shift list. Please feel
free to volunteer if you haven't already. Thanks to
everyone for their quick response and to those once
again who initially signed up.

Friday:
4-6pm Michael of Twin Cedars & Zork and Gwen
6-8pm Michael of Twin Cedars & Gwen (if she pleases)
8-10pm Michael of Twin Cedars & Ly Juliana Foulane
10-12pm Ld Arturus Gallenus Tyberious & ?

Saturday:
12-2am Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir & Freind
2-4am Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir & Friend
4-6am open