RF - Work Weekend

Tim Peasgood hunaric at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 15:51:40 PDT 2000

Greetings populace of Raven's Fort,

    'Tis I, your friendly neighborhood autocrat. This weekend is the final
work weekend before Day at the Forum. We have only a few things to finish up
before the event, but some of them are large projects. A few of the things
that need to be done are:

Mow the list field and equestrian field
clear any trash
work on the kitchen
basic clean up

Lord Leovigild will be there in my place, as I will be unable to come down.
He will know what needs to be done, so get in touch with him!

Also, there will be a "Drive-in Movie" night on saturday night. Bring your
chairs and popcorn!

Fighter practice will also be on site on Sunday. Bring your best gladiator
weapons, and get in the mood for next weekend.

Thank you,

Lord Hunaric of Clan Cadhla