RF - Troll Shifts

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 21:05:25 PDT 2000

Heilsa Bro!

You said:
Are
>you going to really mow the Equestrian field later
>this week? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are
>you fighting in the list?

Sir Kief and I will be destroying many little biting things on Wednesday and
I'll be chopping stumpies. It's up to him when/if I should mow.

Normally it would be a silly question about the fighting, but no not this
event. I'm leaving the fighting to you guys as my help is needed elsewhere.
But I'll be right beside you when next we fight.

Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
mka Jennifer Simpson
"MY wish is to ride the tempest, tame the waves, kill the sharks. I will not
resign myself to the usual lot of women who bow their heads..." TrieuThi
Trinh 240 A.D.