RF - RF-2001 what events to do...

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at mailcity.com
Wed May 17 19:07:17 PDT 2000

Hazzah Allie!  Very nice idea and I sincerely hope someone takes up the idea.  One note of caution...some fighters have been known to grumble about non-fighting events with romantic themes...I wanted to do a "Much Ado About Nothing" theme for a spring event...

Lady Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!