RF - Ravens Fort Populace meeting Thursday night, 7pm

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Tue May 30 20:24:00 PDT 2000

Greetings......

Just a reminder that there will be a Populace meeting this Thursday night at
7pm in the Art Room 108, in the SHSU art building next to Long Johns Silvers
on South Sam Houston Blvd.

I am currently in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on a business trip. I hope to be
back by meeting time. If I am not, I appoint Lady Kezia to stand in in my
place. Please give her your attention and help.

The main items for discussion will be recent event, Day at the Forum and the
up coming coronation event for TRH Timotheos and Allyson in Athens, Texas.

The event is rapidly coming upon us. We will need all hands on deck to
handle this event. Please, if at all possible, please be at this meeting so
HE Chrystal may go over her plans for the event. BTW, HE is the Autocrat.
Please give her your help and attention. This is a grand chance for Ravens
Fort to once again shine and show to the Kingdom. Lets do it....!!!!

If there are any questions, please let me know.

In Service to the Crown....

Ld. Niklas Vasilevich
Seneschal of the Barony of Ravens Fort