RF - Special Happenings at Thursday's Populous

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Tue May 2 22:45:27 PDT 2000

Greetings.....

I have been out of town and have just returned.

I have been a bit a-miss by not having already posted a request that those
attending populace this Thursday, please try to attend in garb as TRH
Timotheos and Allyson will be there. This will also be their last populace
meeting as residents of Ravens Fort as they are moving to DFW (Elfsea).

The meeting will also be run a  court style at the request of TRH. A chance
to practice some of those new skills from the Entourage 101 class <grin>.

I also ask that everyone, please arrive on time so we may begin as close to
7pm as possible. The meeting will be in the usual room 312 of SHSU Student
Center.

Any questions, please let me know. Any business items, that have not been on
the agenda before or that are new, please contact me ASAP, so I may place
them on the meetings agenda.

Thank You alllll....

In Service to the Crown...

Ld. Niklas