RF - Troll Shifts

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 14:35:22 PDT 2000

Yo Leo!
What happened to my name for the 4-6pm friday shift?  I see Zork's but not
mine????  That's our traditional shift!  Zork and I work the first shift
because we're used to set up troll and I usually fill in on the second one
as someone invariably doesn't make it on time while Zork goes to help set up
whatever still hasn't gottten set up.
Gwynn