RF - Sat.

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 10:08:11 PDT 2000

Heilsa all...!

Niklas said:

>Sir Keif has the generator on his trailer, Our lawn mower is on it also.

The long trailer will be available for use this weekend. As well, if ya'll
need to use my power tools, please do so. I will place all the "regular"
hand tools into the trailer for everone to use. Only those can be taken from
my place. Any power tools and fasteners (nails, screws) will be sitting
inside the doors of my garage. Please return all my equipment in working and
un-broken condition. Thanks.

I will be leaving a page with "stuff-to-do" listed thereon with Kris.
Likewise he is available for work this weekend. Lorraine and I will be
returning ASAP on Sunday.

>You may use, if you wish.
>
>Wesley will be our representative for the workdays. We our traveling with
>TRH.
>
>I can be reached by cell phone or pager. Wes has the numbers
>
>Cell is 936-499-7055.
>
>Niklas

PLEASE NOTE: There will be several members of various Asatru' Kindreds on
site both Saturday and Sunday, they will be camping out overnight.

The Asatru' folk will be holding a Sumble on Saturday evening/night. Please
respect their privacy. They have permission to use my campsite and burn my
wood. Please make them welcome! I did tell them about the "movie night"
double feature...

Several of them are interested in the SCA, some are not. There was to be a
wedding on Saturday but that has been posponed until June. (Opal and Chris
were to be legally handfasted by Vithar)

Some of the folks will have paintball gear and playing on Saturday
afternoon. So, if ya'll want to play to....play nice.

There will be Runic "yoga" classes on Sunday as well as some Martial Arts
classes...these classes should be open to watch.

Some of the Asatru' folk are interested in SCA fighting... Ya'll have fun! I
should be back around/before 2:00 p.m. Sunday.

NOTE: I have rented a Port-a-Can for the weekend. That should help with the
movie night "comfort factor"...

Wæs Þu Hæl kinfolk...!
Kief the Weary....
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."