RF - RF-2001 what events to do...

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at mailcity.com
Thu May 18 17:00:06 PDT 2000

Talk about Society for Compulsively Anal!
It's been the practice of late (the last few years that I've been with RF) at the Spring event at Raven's Fort to find the A&S Champions (i.e. brewing, bardic, throwing, etc., etc.)...did I miss something or is fighting (heavy) listed under A&S???

Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!