RF - RF-2001 what events to do...

Wolfsong's Masquerade wolfsong6396 at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 19:47:33 PDT 2000

Well I am sure that something could be worked out for the heavy fighters.
Again... i'm still very new at anything. I'm willing to discuss it if needed
at length anytime.

Honestly if I knew what goes into autocrating.. I might even offer that if
this is what we decided... Hunaric usually has really awesome ideas... at
least I think his day at the forum was a wonderful idea... I'm looking
forward to this weekend.

Allie

----Original Message Follows----
A Romeo and Juliet theme could work well as a rapier type melee event,
Montagues vs. Capulets. It wouldn't make the heavy-fighters happy though.
Maybe add a mascarade ball.

Amalasuintha
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because, like, you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.