RF - Dec Populace Meeting

Paul niklas at wt.net
Thu Nov 23 03:14:13 PST 2000

Greetings.....

We were notified earlier this week that Dec 4th, 2000 is the day that SHSU
will close for rennovation the Lowman Student Center.

Thus, we will be meeting in either the new location at the Huntsville Fire
Station #2 on Sam Houston Blvd or the Art Room that we have used before.

I will be contacting the HFD to see if the room at the fire station is
open Dec 7th. We are set for that location starting in Jan 2001. I do not
think it will be a problem....but.....

Check back here or call me to make sure as to the location as we get closer
to the meeting date.

As soon as I know for sure which location it will be, I will post it.

Any questions let me know.

In Service....

Niklas
Seneschal