RF - [Fwd: Barony- Squires & Cadets - pavilion space]

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Nov 7 16:46:41 PST 2000

Hey, Brian here,
    I have reserved a 20X20 spot with the Autocrat. If the Barony would like
I would like to place the baronial pavilion in front of the Raven's Thunder
Pavilion and have all the room we need.
    What do you all think. We can set it up like a mini contrada set up with
tables covered and largess for all of our guests.

                                Brian    :o)