RF - [Fwd: Barony- Squires & Cadets - pavilion space]

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Thu Nov 9 15:13:25 PST 2000

L T wrote:

> --- "David R. Hoffpauir" <env_drh at shsu.edu> wrote:
> > Since implying such didn't work, YES!~
> > dsd
> >

> Implying usually just creates confusion...
> and indicates indecisiveness...
>
> sometimes you just got to have
> a real answer!!!
>
> thanks dave
>
> Lorraine

Yeah but, part of the wisdom of prudent stewardship as Landed Nobility
lies in a wait and see approach.  Who helps, who don't, who is the self
starter, who takes the initiative, that sort of thing.  That's partly
where AoA's, Raven's Hearts, Sable Cranes, and Court Baronies come from,
or at least our recommendations for them.

As far as needing a real answer, I think that I said "yes" after the
question was asked.  To do it the other way around is dictating.

dsd
:)