RF - outsider

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Nov 13 17:56:46 PST 2000

As usual, it's taken me a few days to get to this mailbox so I'm a bit late on the uptake.

In response to the posting about feeling like an outsider...I've been so out of it (my SCA life) for some time and I am just as guilty of not participating in the last 2 years as I would like (and should have) but that's my own personal problems in my life/relationship to work out.

In the meantime, could someone please explain what "Raven's Fort by zipcode alone..." means?

I still consider Raven't Fort home no matter where I live and it grieves me to not be in the appropriate zip codes to legally claim it for membership status.

This posting is not intended to cause any friction, I'm simply seeking a definition.

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!