RF - Squires

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 09:18:19 PST 2000

Heyos!
We will be bringing a couple of carpets, plenty of throw pillows and a
banner or two as well as a bunch of table cloths to cover unsightly
mundanities!
Does anyone want to get together for a meal at the Squires etc site on
friday night?
Have mobile kitchen and will cook...
Gwynn
PS:we need to be careful with incense as many people are either very
sensitive or outright allergic to the stuff...  We need to keep it in a well
ventilated area where it doesn't have a chance to accumulate.