RF - Squires

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 06:59:24 PST 2000

Yoz from Gwynn!
It would work better if I do the shopping.  That way I can do all the
precooking necessary and I don't have to wait for a key ingredient to make
it on site!
Now, the question is, or I should say the questions are:
How many people are interested?
What would people prefer to eat?
Any food allergies I need to be aware of?
We can go utterly decadent and spend up to $10 each or keep it more
reasonable, around $4-$5 each or go really cheap....  Any ideas out there???
Waiting to hear some feedback!
Gwynn