RF - Squires

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Nov 24 05:11:18 PST 2000

Doug said:

>That's weak.

I guess that is in reguards to  the fact that Squires and Cadets will not
have a Feast.
    Well as far as I can remember the event has not had a feast. And if
memory serves me correct ( no pun inteded ) it is a way for some who share
in the chivalric persuits to demonstate their ability to organize and keep
in focus the whole concept of " Knighty Virtues " and not just show up and
swing their sticks or poke their steal swishy whips on the feild.
    I would like to get a count of who will be going so that I may have
enough table space for the feast if we have one.
    And as usual I will be off the friday of the event and have to work
sunday night. I will offer to be the vanguard for the Barony and have the
pavilions set up and the tables available for the feast ( that may be )

                                                          Brian   :o)