RF - Squires & food...

Paul niklas at wt.net
Thu Nov 23 03:07:02 PST 2000

I would suggest that we do it Sat night and invite TRM as well as TE Ulstead
& Cato and TE Godwin and Lissa and others that are hosting the event.

Also any other that might be appropriate to invite to show the efforts
of the group off.

If it is Sat night I can help cook. Just let me know.

Niklas

>New question...
>
>Since there will be no feast Saturday night of Squires, would we
>all maybe want to consider having food Saturday instead of Friday night?
(or