RF - From my Vigil

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Tue Nov 7 18:34:22 PST 2000

Hi,

I will be in Huntsville Friday at Jennifer's.  If you would like for me to
pick it up from you, I can.  I know you are busy, so even if you aren't
going to be home Friday, I could get it from Chris.  Just let me know.

Carla

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:01:29 -0800 (PST), Ravensfort at ansteorra.org wrote:

|  I still have a few things from my Vigil...
|
|  I have Guthrun's turkey plate..that I have no
|  idea how I'm going to get back to her before
|  the wedding...
|
|  I have a pyrex type rectangular baking dish
|  that has a basket to hold it
|
|  and I have an oval opaque glass baking
|  dish...
|
|  If any of these are yours...or you can help
|  me get the turkey plate to Guthrun (Bjarki's lady)
|
|  please e-mail me...
|

|  Lorraine

|  Thousands of Stores.  Millions of Products.  All in one Place.
|  http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Grazie
Clarissima

"If . . . you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird