RF - Squires

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:51:47 PST 2000

Greetings! Chrystal here...
I will bring the baronial regalia & personal banners, pillows, thrones, etc
plus covers for mundanities...
Gwynn's idea for food on Friday eve sounds great!! How do you want to
work it Gwynn? $$ for food and you do the rest with assistance here and
there from each of us then?
Otherwise, we will have a really great looking area and hope that
everyone involved has a really great time with it!!
more later,
HE Chrystal

PS-
As DsD stated, he has HIS boar's nest of carpet and pillows...
(no I do not and will not have a sow's nest - I am an Amazon!)
There, just setting the records straight (hehe)...