Red Headed Step Children (was Re: RF - October Minutes)

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Oct 17 06:48:48 PDT 2000

Let me say that I was not offended in the least (I like red, too).  One
day I was with my Dad at his place of work, and a co-worker asked if I
was his wife.... to which I replied "nah... I'm just his red-headed
step-child".  Everyone thought it was a real hoot! :)

BTW, Brian, you can be an honorary part of the club!  Membership is
free, and the only requirement is a sense of humor. :)

-Jacinth-