RF - Give it a rest!!!

Draco of RavensFort dracos69n at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 06:53:42 PDT 2000

             This minor bickering and squabaling is really getting old!!!

Too many people are wearing thier feelings on thier shoulders. This group
session is suposed to be so we can get more and better information about
what is going on within the Barony and the SCA. It seems to have turned into
a bullitin board for all personal opinions and complaints.  I am in this
group volantarily for the fun. I don't agree all the time with everyone, but
that is life.

I am here to serve the kingdom and it's needs, not try to change it so that
it suits my needs. If this offends you, stop and think about why you are
here!!!
DRACO & MITZI