RF - jean-michel's Party

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 10:10:27 PDT 2000

Heilsa All!

I would like to thank everyone who was able to attend the party this weekend
for jean-michel's mundane birthday!

It went over well, I think, and he was very surprised!!

This means that our fair Barony is WONDERFUL at keeping special secrets and
I commend (and thank) you all for keeping it under wraps!!

I would also like to specially thank Ldy Clarissima for all her help!!

The party was mellow and had a happy feel to it the whole night.

The birthday boy managed to bash open his pinata on his thrid swing, and
there were much lizards, slurpy straws, parachute men and candy for
everyone.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves! And thank you all for coming.

Oh and by the by.....the house survived fairly well I believe!! Thanks so
much to all the Gilberts for allowing us the use of their home for this
festive occasion!!

With much Thanks,
Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
mka Jennifer Simpson