RF - RF Web Site and DNS name

MysticZ lt1_z28 at houston-f-body.org
Mon Oct 2 11:06:28 PDT 2000

jacinth wrote:

> I will check into this.  They were having a sale recently ($13 per year)
> at one such registration place, so I will see what the availability on
> that is.  The only other thing is to find a place that will act as a
> forwarder for the domain.  I may be able to get my ISP to do this for a
> charge.

I get all of my domains (sweinbrothar.org for one) through
Redirection.net for $15 and then they do the redirection to my server
here at home. I have 3 domains through them right now and haven't had
any problems. Due to not having a static IP I have to also use
dyndns.org to do the last bits of direction to my dynamic IP.

It's cheap and it works, plus it makes doing updates as easy as editting
local files, so it's good for me :)
--
Gundy
Visit the Swein homepage- http://www.sweinbrothar.org/