RF - Meeting Stuff (formerly something else)

iris2 at onramp.net iris2 at onramp.net
Mon Oct 2 15:30:21 PDT 2000

Why don't we dispense with the snipes and digs, hmmm????  Otherwise, all it does
it get uglier and uglier.  If you want to snipe some one, please do it
privately.  That way, we keep our information just that, information sans the
ugly.  I know that I am going to try it.  How 'bout the rest?

Jalali

Hrafnhildr _ wrote:  (snippage)