RF - October Minutes

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 14 17:06:26 PDT 2000

The knife making class will be held on the second Thursday of December which
is the fourteenth of December at the Lizardkeep Barn.  I'm not sure of the
exact time, I guess as soon as possible ie as soon as people get off work.
You need to contact Ld Jean Michel de Meaux who is teaching the class for
more information.  But you need to hurry, there was only one spot left open
by the end of Populace...
Gwynn, being AoS minister