RF - October Minutes

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Mon Oct 16 07:19:43 PDT 2000

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:23:16 -0500, Ravensfort at ansteorra.org wrote:

|  First of all many, many thanks to Lady Hrafnhildr for her time and effort
in
|  keeping the "redheaded step-children" in the Barony informed.  She has a
very
|  noble attitude.
|
|  What will be found below are my questions, comments and corrections that
|  would have expressed had I been allowed to participate in the actual
meeting.

|  (A) I have a rug that may be used at the "Early Spring Event".  Is there
a name
|  for this event ??  Is my name on the feast reservation list ??

Although I am feastocrating the event, my lack of French keeps me from
spelling the event name and due to recent events, I don't have it with me.
You are however, on the feast reservation list.  If anyone else would like
to submitt a reservation, please e-mail me.

Grazie
Clarissima

"If . . . you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird