RF - knife making class

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 19:18:52 PDT 2000

greetings,

This writing is to inform all of those who have shown
interest in the knifemaking class i will be teaching.
The date for the class will be November 9th, at Lizard
Keep. The time will be announced as soon as i am able
to clear a good starting time for all involved. At
this time there are no spots for this class available,
i limited the class size for teaching and safety
reasons. Below is a list of all who have signed up for
the class, will each of you confirm to this list so
that we can have an accurate class count. The price
for the class is $12.00. All supplies for your knife
are in hand so we are just waiting for the date to
arrive.

Class attendees:
HE Gwynn and Don Zorcon
HE Brian
Sir Kief
Ld. Arturus
Baron David

If all goes well with this class, I am willing to
teach another, possibly with another style of knife.

i am
Lord jean-michel de Meaux